250L Pesticides Storage Cabinet Class 6.1 with 2 Doors and 3 Shelves
Pesticides Goods Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Pesticides Goods Storage Cabinets suitable for safe storage of pesticide goods as listed as Class 6.1 substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or are a primary risk of another Class or are subsidiary risk of 6.1.
- Patented ‘Stay-Open’ doors
- Concealed door mechanism
- Sequentially closing doors
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 3 shelves supplied
- Holds 9 x 20Lt containers
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 250 ltr
- External Width 1115 mm
- External Height 1830 mm
- External Depth 525 mm
- Internal Width 1015 mm
- Internal Height 1580 mm
- Internal Depth 375 mm
- Mass 187 kg
All cabinets comply with AS4452-1997 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- Any other notices or warnings that are required by relevant regulatory authorities with a minimum height of 50mm.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L and 250L models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses